• Entering AR invoices
• Preparing charge-back invoices
• Organize collections procedures
• Communicate with outside parties on outstanding balances
• Update and maintain artist contact information in accounting system
You will be required to assist the AP clerk in the following responsibilities, when workflow requires.
• Coding and posting of bills into the accounting system
• Preparing cheque runs and wire payments
• Coding and payment of monthly employee credit card and other expenses
This is a dynamic position, and requires someone willing and able to deal with ad-hoc queries of a varying nature.
At Nettwerk, we love our interns and strive to give them the best possible learning experience during their time with us. We offer our students one-on-one guidance, a relaxed atmosphere and opportunities to train in more than one department.
What do we look for an intern? Glad you asked! We like students who ask questions beyond the “how” we do things and look for the “why” we do things in our company. We want applicants who are passionate about music, but who are also looking for a creative career that goes above, “I’m with the band.” We expect our interns to provide us with just as much feedback as we give them, so don’t be surprised if someone asks you, “What do you think of this song?” or “How are you using Twitter?”